To assist in the keeping of the grounds and to promote a positive atmosphere, we ask that all attendants at camping events please follow these simple rules:
- Primitive dress (18th century attire) is strongly encouraged but not required. If you would like assistance in acquiring primitive dress we are more than happy to help.
- Firewood and water will be furnished.
- Due to dry weather conditions we recommend keeping a bucket of water next to all fires at all times.
- This will be a family event – No alcohol – No profanity
- Modern Camping area & RV Parking available
- No entry or camping fees will be charged.
- All events are free.
- Please, no pets. (service animals only)